· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - I'm starting over!!!Yeah!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I'm starting over!!!Yeah!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pookie
New User
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: I'm starting over!!!Yeah!! Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new at all of this~especially admitting I was a user!
I'm not too sure, but as far as i know- this site is mainly conisted of the youth, and I am a 27 year old who is actually a mother of two young boys! I JUST left a VERY bad relationship with my son's father, who is a multi-user; HEROIN,Crank,weed,crack & just about any pill he can pop.
Thank God I had one & only one Drug of choice, Crank,but of corse, that is BADD as well, so here I am getting clean off of it- its been 9 days- HEY its a start right?
Please wish me luck & pray that I only stay strong & stay away from jo- (I only use when I'm with him)!! Smile
gator509
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Just take one day at a time Reply with quote

Hi Pookie,

I just wanted to say that you are making the best decision of your life to stop using meth. I was addicted for over a year and it nearly ruined my life and destroyed almost every friendship I had. I've been clean for 4 years now. I wish I could say that after a certain amount of time you wont think about it anymore, but its going to be a really long battle. It does get easier though. Everyday it gets easier.

I thought that I was all alone, that no one understood the hell I was going through, but I wasn't alone and neither are you. You can do this, you really can. Just cut yourself off from every temptation and get through one day at a time. I'll keep checking on you. Your life is worth more than that crap. Take care....eat allot of ice cream...
Jason
phoenix
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Congratulations, pookie!!!! You must feel really proud of yourself, and it brought a smile to my face to read your post! You have gotten over a really big hurdle already, and you can keep on going toward a future with your kids, clean!
I know what you mean about most users being younger- I used for 6 years and have been clean for 4 years now. Kind of like a geezer; I have you beat in age by a decade, sweetie! Like your man, I had varied use, and like you I found my drug of choice. If I think back at all, it is to be amazed I lived to tell the tale...

Again, I wish you further strength, and courage of conviction to continue! As a mom now, I can't imagine how difficult the past must have been for you. It takes So much to be a mother and So much to stop useing... You are awesome, mama! Laughing Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: