· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - My Understanding of Meth
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

My Understanding of Meth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Political Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casper
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: My Understanding of Meth Reply with quote

Understanding Meth: By Kevin Henry

It may not be clear for a "normy" to quite understand the dangers that meth can do to our younger generation. However I'm writing this to help those understand the real harm this drug does to anyone on it, as I've experienced. We need to help people realize the dangers of this drug and how it effects our society. It causes users to be mentally unstable and do the unthinkable come to life, like turning into petty thieves, drug dealers and even worse is them learning how to make this drug. What needs to be done is clear, look at youth at risk, come up with some sort of a plan to help the younger ones and tech them the dangers of meth, however if they are using meth you must help them although only help them when they are able and willing to stop using. Never enforce them on this, let this be there's and only there decision. Users start a very un healthy life style by starting drugs also even more so when you start meth. Users can Lose interest in showering on a daily basis and barely change there cloths-"in my experience". You can think that there are voices in your head, and then you start flailing which soon becomes a sport and a very regular thing. Most of the time you can experience insomnia and have sleep disturbances when your clean so your reduced to pharmaceuticals so you can sleep at night and experience depression from the drug and a verity of other mental effects as a result of using crystal meth, although when your using it can be that you don't sleep at all. Meth users can be completely numb to everything around them, and users just wonder for days on end with no meaning in there lives! This drug is made in what's called a clandestine laboratories and can be very dangerous to those who make it and to those who come across them. The other symptoms I came across are as followed, excessive talking, no appetite at all, your heart rate goes up, you stay up longer so now you think you have a general sense of yourself and your well being. In this you may experience different types of mental health issues this can lead to different types of brain damages. Many other physical effects are tremors, hyperthermia which can lead to convulsions, irritability uncontrolable aggression. Users can go through a "binge and crash pattern", examples are you use a lot at one time and then can crash pretty hard, this can also lead to overdosing and even death. Users may think that nothing can hurt them, which leads to "super-man thinking". If on this drug for a certain amount of years you'll experience losing an absence amount of weight. So in the end it's your choice make a good one! This is all my thoughts of what I went through doing crystal meth, others might have gone through totally different stages then I did!
orion
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kevin

Thanks for your comments.

One of the things thats interesting is how recovering meth users got off the drug. The descriptions from various people can share some common themes that may help other users, and families trying to help/cope with users.

Best of luck in your journey re writing and all your efforts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Political Education All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: