· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Help!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alicia123
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

Hello, I'm a 13 year old girl name Alicia. I am a daughter and step sister of drug users. My brother also claims a gang. My brother said he quit but I don't think he has. We no longer talk because he got mad at me because I got mad at him for claiming a gang. But I still care about. My dad has been in and out of jail for drugs. Everytime he gets out of jail he promises me he will never go back in and he always does and I always except the promise. The last time he got out is when he made the promise that meant the most to me. But he broke it and he is back in jail. Everytime he goes to jail all I can do is cry. I don't think he knows what it is like to grow up with out a mom or dad around with everyone asking you why don't you live with them and being to embarrsed to answer. When all the other kids are with there mom and dads and i'm stuck her with neither watching everyone have fun with teirs. He must not know how bad that hurts not to have neither one. It hurts, its painful. You get made fun of and people just come to conclusions of why you don't live with them. Does he know how much he puts me through? Does he even care? My brother also puts me through a lot. I am about to break down. I can't take it anymore. I am tired of not having my parents, i'm tired of all this pain. I'm dieing inside. help me.
tooreclusive
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It bothers me that some days have passed and no-one has posted a response to this. Alicia, have you considered getting in touch with the site administrators directly and asking them for help with your situation? That might be the best path for you to take. You can reach them by clicking on "contact us", and I'm sure they can suggest some places you can go to get these problems resolved.

I applaud your courage in posting here, and never forget that *things change* no matter how horrible and messed up they can be. Your posting here is a really good first step. I hope that you get in touch with the site administrators and that they can direct you further, because solutions really *are* possible.

Take care,
Toore.
pheonix
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Alicia- I have been off line for some time- I do hope you have gotten some help. Your situation is so difficult- I wasn't a user before I had my child, but I see it more and more; the effects on kids when the parents are useing. Please, let us know how you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: