· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - where is everybody?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

where is everybody?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SisterCrystal
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: where is everybody? Reply with quote

I signed up for this site some time ago, and since then there has been almost no traffic in the forums. I just want to encourage everybody to post frequently so as to stimulate some problem solving and provide support to those in need of it. The meth problem in Victoria is big - we all know that. Speaking as an addict (in recovery), I think the set up here is great! It strikes the right balance - taking it seriously while not 'demonizing' the problem, having a realistic idea of the reality addicts face, and making the site inviting to people in all stages of recovery. Now all we need is some active posting! And what about a chat room? Just some thoughts for y'all. Peace. Smile
It was like that when I got here (only not broken).
phoenix
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sistuh ! I , too, signed up some time ago, and this is the first time in a few months since I logged on....not much traffic!
I don't know much about chat rooms and such, but it is time I learned...
Like SisterCrystal, I am in recovery. My life has changed enormously since I stoped useing, but I have never accessed any groups or medical help, mental health facilities or detox ....I want to process the experience in my own way; I got out of a bleak pit and I want to climb back in long enough to pull someone else out, if I can. I just haven't figured out the best way to do that.
brit
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey sister ill talk to you anytime. i have alot of stuff to get off my chest!
SisterCrystal
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: touching base Reply with quote

Hi Britney, wondering how you're doing... As you can see from some of the postings you got, I'm not the only one who thinks you've accomplished something pretty remarkable! Will you keep us updated as Sep 5th approaches? So that we can share in your celebration - or, if necessary, provide encouragement and support to keep trying, never give up, and know that there are people rooting for you, that believe in you. All the best sister! Smile
It was like that when I got here (only not broken).
brit
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks sister. You know it is really a great feeling knowing that there are other people that i dont even know who care so much about me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: