· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Thanx cms !
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Thanx cms !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Books, Movies, Meetings & Speakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenix
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Thanx cms ! Reply with quote

Attended the screening of Eva Wundermann's intimate and well crafted "Crystal Fear, Crystal Clear" last night. I want to thank the Crystal Meth Society for the work they did to organize this event.
The panel discussion after the screening with subjects from the film, and Dr Gabor Mate, was facinating. Having stopped using on my own, to see and hear my former drug of choice openly discussed with compassion is quite a healing experience for me.
There are some amazing people connected to CMS; congratulations on the recognition received recently-well deserved.

I look forward to Dr Mate's upcoming book on addiction. While I wait for it's publication, I will be reading what he has written to date. http://www.drgabormate.com/ He is a compelling speaker, and a brilliant man. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to be in the audience.
orion
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: "Crystal Fear, Crystal Clear" Reply with quote

Thank you Phoenix for your kind words. That was a special evening, and we're glad you attended. We have presented our Meth Info Show to over 8000 school kids on the south end of Vancouver Island in May and June /06.

We hope to continue that schedule of presentation this month of November.
We are creating a 'School Kit in a Box' to make this material as widely available as possible. We think, 'forewarned is forearmed' and every kid deserves this knowledge. The response to the Meth Show has been overwhelmingly positive. Thanks for your statement of suport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Books, Movies, Meetings & Speakers All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: