· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - i need someone to talk to that has been through it
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

i need someone to talk to that has been through it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brit
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: i need someone to talk to that has been through it Reply with quote

hi my name is britney i am 17 years old and im an addict. there isnt one day that goes by that i dont think about just going out and doing a bump. but i dont.......i have been clean for eleven months on september 5th. i really need someone to talk to. its like if i talk about dope around the people that hasnt done it they look at me differently, i want to be able to talk about all the crazy stuff that has happend to me and know that the persont that i am talking to knows what im talking about. im sure that if i tell someone that has never done dope before that there was people in the walls or under my house the would think that i was physco lol. well i hope someone writes back. this is my first time being on here so i dont know exactly what i am doing. but its worth a shot

thanks Very Happy
pheonix
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brit- Very Happy Congratulations on clean time!
I know what you mean about finding people to talk to- I cold turkeyed on my own, in a new city, and found that chunk of time I was useing is something I had to skip over...
It helps to find people who can listen and not judge, and know from experience what it is you have been through. I am now pretty open about my former useage- but it took some time, and it takes the right company.
I am always happy to hear of clean time- I know how hard it is to break the cycle.
brit
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:Dthanks you too. i also am very open about when i used. i love to tell people about how i am clean and what i have overcome. It makes me feel good about myself.
pheonix
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you thought about getting involved with talking to other teens?
I know there are x-users here that go to highschools and give talks about their experiences...it makes a HUGE differance to hear from the peers, rather than media, or authority figures (teachers, parents, doctors whatever).

Very Happy You should be very proud of your clean time- it is hard won.
You are so young, yet you have had experiences that have really tested you- and I am sure you can help others.
Anastasia
New User
New User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hun.. I feel the same way, it's like there is soooo much going on in my crazy brain... and although I have an amazing program and supportive people in my life today, it is extremely difficult to not have them understand were I'm at in my head. I've been clean from meth since Sept. 10th/06... and "everything" since Oct. 6th/06!!! my 30 days tomorrow! Well hang in there girl, it's people like you, deciding to stay clean, that make me believe I can do it (along with my Higher Power)
So.. Thanx Very Happy
brit
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well congradulations!!i have no doubt in my mind that you can make it to where i am 1 Year a month and 1 day!!! Everyday that goes bye gets harder and harder......but i have all of my supportive friends and family and also my higher power that get me through it everyday.... Very Happy Thanks for talking its always good to talk to someone on this site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: