· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Question about reducing use
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Question about reducing use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mizzem
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Question about reducing use Reply with quote

Is it any better just to "use" once in awhile? Mel
Mizzem
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Is it any better just to "use" once in awhile? Reply with quote

Short Answer No

Meth is addictive and causes so many dangerous changes in the brain and body, it is just a game of Russian Roulette.

One of the most prevalent behaviors among meth users is they lie. And they are very good liars. The meth completely takes over thier brain. So the question is what is once in awhile and how truthful the user is about it. My ex's favorite was "I haven't used in quite awhile" Well to him "quite awhile" could be a week. His other favorite time period was "2 weeks"; haven't had any for "2 weeks". This was usually used anytime I would find his pipes, or little baggies in his pockets. But when he got arrested it really didn't matter. When we couldn't pay bills because the account was empty again it didn't matter.

Users need to be taken care of, they seldom just decide to say I want to use and you won't let me so I'm going where I can. All will figure out which lie you will allow them to get away with and use it repeatedly.

Meth kills, sometimes quickly without any warning, just boom, heart stops, or sudden stroke, you don't have to overdose, doesn't have to be long term use, just sudden death. Sometimes it kills slowly poisoning your organs until you suffer long term chronic disorders of the heart, liver, kidneys, brain.

It kills brain cells, dead brain cells do not regenerate. With each hit the user takes in what ever toxic chemical was used to process this particular batch, and the list of possible toxins is very long and deadly. On the production side, the cooker is poisoning himself and anyone who comes in contact with the fumes and by-products of the cooking process, he is creating a toxic waste site wherever the cooking is being done, the fumes penetrate any porous surface. So by buying from these cookers the user no matter how harmless he feels the drug is to himself, is contributing to the harm being done to others.

There is no safe meth! There is no safe usage level!
Anyone who tells you differently is either woefully misinformed or lying.

from Kwalby
crystalrecovery.com
angelikdementia
New User
New User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. You can not just do it once in awhile. Unless you want to stay a tweaker. It WILL suck you in. You have been warned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: