· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Civil liberties association sacrifices children.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Civil liberties association sacrifices children.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Youth & the Justice System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmparent
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Civil liberties association sacrifices children. Reply with quote

Open letter to Stephen Jenuth, President of the Alberta Civil Liberties Association

"I heard you on CBC today. [promoting the meth user's freedom from forced detox.]
You said it is a difficult issue.
I suggest you take the difficult path and get familiar with the realities of this drug, rather than broadcasting the pat, easy and utilimately deadly appeasement to the uninvolved politicians. "

Additional notes to CrystalMethBC readers.
The civil liberties associations will need educating on the damage this drug does, and the damage their stance does. Ultilmately, the civil liberties associations promotes the freedom of kids to sericously harm themselves, regardless of the mental capability of the teen. They will sacrifice your children for their political causes. They must be shown for what they are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Youth & the Justice System All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: