· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Forum posts lost
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Forum posts lost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkle
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Forum posts lost Reply with quote

As you've likely noticed the site was down and several months of forum posts have been lost.

This is an excellent place for anyone needing support to ask for it because many of us have been there and know that it helps when you know someone cares. I hope those of you who used the forums before will come back and lend a hand to anyone who needs it. Recovery is hard, but not recovering is even harder. Peace.
Barbrasive
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Bummer about the lost posts... I check in now and then- not often enough...traffic creates more opportunity for us all to share.

I resolve to be around more often, and spread the word. Wink
sparkle
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you think people aren't using the forums? do you have any ideas to improve the site?
Barbrasive
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the exposure the site is getting? Where are the ads, is it linked to other sites? I really don't know...are there brochures or info on community events boards in libraries? Free net access there....

Word of mouth is so powerful. I can post the link on some of my message boards, and I have posted articles and credited the site, e-mails with event info etc. I know if I was really sketchy or in the crisis of withdrawl, it would be difficult to get here consistantly and if I did and found the place empty I would be moving on and forgeting about it. Would love to see more traffic here.

Fundraisers bring up the profile of the whole society.I attended the screening, and heard the speakers after "Crystal Clear" showed. That was an event I would have liked to see better attended; so much valueable info, and HOPE in that room! Smile

Any chance of an encore presentation? I think the general public gets complacent about the problem. JMO Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: