· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Clean and becoming crystal clear
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Clean and becoming crystal clear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Clean and becoming crystal clear Reply with quote

After a two and a half year addiction of daily use of crystal meth, I am pleased to announce that I have made it 143 days free of it's grip. Back in April, I attended that only youth detox centre on Vancouver Island, and was put on a 7 month wait list to get into a youth treatment centre in Vancouver. My counsellors and the support I have recieved from N.A., has helped to me to stay clean until I enter the treatment center. Every day is a battle, and it takes all my strength to get through each minute. And as each second passes, getting through the next one gets a little bit easier. There is help out there, we just need to ask for it. Recovery is possible.
Mizzem
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Way to go Mandy! Reply with quote

'Laughing'
Wow that is awesome to hear!! Your declaration will give hope to so many others Mandy.

You will be pleased to know that yesterday we had over 450 people out in Victoria to form our first community task force against crystal meth and the same thing is happening in ten other BC communities. Everyone was there because they care. Hopefully by Christmas we will have some long term supportive recovery houses, more detox and better treatment options for others like you. We know there are lots of you out there and if you feel you need a little more encouragement, please email me at outreach@crystalmethbc.ca
Marilyn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: