· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - MY son came off METH
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

MY son came off METH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheryl
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: MY son came off METH Reply with quote

Hello Everyone i just became a member of this site and our family has recently lived thu and made it out of this METH WORLD my son was using and it was so hard to see him go thu it as all the family members suffer as well as there is no help out there for the kids and this drug it is taking over our streets and it is so scary to have no out reach .. our family did what we had to do and i can finally say after a long 3 months my son is Clean and healthy gaining weight and is so happy to be alive he explained it to me as he was just lost it took his mind and altered it when he finally ageed to let us help him he was a tough road but he did it mostly on his own he said if you want to quit you can but you have to want it he just turned 17 in may and is now looking at life with a new outlook i wanted to share this story with you all and just say there is hope and i will pray for those kids whom ever you are and for the parents to stay strong it is a tough road ......... there is HOPE
Ellen
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Cheryl, for telling everyone of your sons recovery. You must be so proud and so grateful. Your story gives hope to those parents that still live the nightmare of this menace drug. Please share your experience and let us know Very Happy what you and your son did to led to his success. If you hear loud cheering, that's all of us that wishing you all well today and forever!
cheryl
New User
New User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: ellen here is my story Reply with quote

Laughing Thank- you Ellen the road was a long one many last nights tremendous amouts of worry well it started on a Monday morn i was at my wits end and really not knowing what to do because i tried to get him professional help but unless our kids are willing to help themselves there is no help .......well if they are /were/ in the right frame to begin with they would not be on this drug .a menace is a good word for it i'll agree Ellen as i was saying it was a monday morn and i packed him a napsack full of everything he would need including meal tickets clothing,hair brush,tooth brush ect ect....... and when he emerged from his room i told him if he choses to use today then he chooses not to come home ...... well this went on for about 3 days now being Wedensday night he came in high just to tell me he thinks he will just go out and try to live on the streets because he feels he "needed" to do that so i told him i would be here if anything at all please just call me once a day to check in at least let me know you are ok ..... there was a girlfriend to whom gave him the choice of using the drug his first time but you cant tell teens they are not allowed to see that person your parental boundies are pretty well washed up at this age just turned 17 and it was his choice to try it for the first time , So as hard as it was i had to let him walk out the door as i cried watching him walk up the road i felt like a piece of me died for that split second ,the emptyness was terrible the terrifiying thoughts than ran though my head were aweful but yet they would not go away ....Now there is a blank in here for from Wed night i never heard a word from him not a call nothing until SAT June11th a friend of the family seen him on the road talking to a policeman he was asking for help and the officers denied him the help he was desperatly crying out for and the friend of the family saw this picked him up brought him home when he came thu the door he looked like he had not spelt or ate in days he was crying so hard i had to try and calm him down the best i could as he finally settled and lay on the couch beside me he drifted off to sleep moved him to his room and he slept for 19 hours when he woke up he was very hungry i did not pry i just wanted to let him come to me i waited as much as i wanted to ask so many questions i needed the answers to pressering him was not going to get me those answers as June 11th was my 42nd B-day it was the best gift i could have ever recieved My Son home safe and never ever wanting to go out there again nor touch the drugs again to this day i am still not to clear on what life chaging thing happened to him out there in time he will share with me he just said mom you always taught me that everything i do in life is a CHOICE and i now choose to stop the drugs he said its a crazy drug that took over his body and made him feel crazy inside he has been home now just over 2 weeks his choice was a good one i am so proud he is no longer hanging with any of the kids from down town he does not take their calls if they come to the house he is very much more respectful of mom and he tells me he loves me every day with out fail ........ Things are good one day at a time ..........and this is what he said to me at the end of it all " MOM IF YOU WANT TO QUIT YOU CAN BUT YOU HAVE TO WANT TO " and "I WANTED TO QUIT" .....So please never give up on yr kids LOVE THEM even when it is not easy to like the choices they are making at this point in their life
skogan
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a hard time commenting on these forums,
But your story brought tears to my eyes.

It's so sad to see what the parents of users go through.

So, I'd like to say you both should be proud to get through this, congrats on your son's choice to stay clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: