· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Read This First
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Read This First

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Parent Resources. Strategies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orion
Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Read This First Reply with quote

If the family splits apart, then theres really nowhere for a child to return to.
Its very important to realize your family will be under stress, But you are not alone. Many families are experiencing the nightmare of Meth use. You can and must hold on.

This site and this Forum are to deliver hope and support for all of us. Sharing tips, resources, thoughts and feelings is critical to getting through this. You may also read the FAQ for more useful information. We wish all of us the Best of luck.
poordefender
New User
New User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am really curious as to the amount of responses to this forum. Are there any parents out there who want to know more and perhaps be in a support group. I am an addictions worker but when I went through my course there was not enough info to put us on the track of this malicious drug. I now have a granddaughter who is wired and I want some support from people because I care for my grandchildren. One thing that I have always told parents of addicted persons is to send them to the proffesionals and go get help from 'Addiction Services' in your area. There is a ton of info out there to be tapped and I want more of it,. especially on the phsycological aspects of how I might respond to my loved one. How about some feedback, I know that there are grieving parents out there that need to respond. Have a great day.
polch
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am a new member to cmbc. today i had my son arrested and he sits in the local jail. he was "home for the holidays" ... he is a CM user and I am, as i was just told in his call from jail "no longer his mother". i would like to talk to other parents who can advise me and share stories that might make this easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Parent Resources. Strategies. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: