· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Read This First
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Read This First

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Youth & the Justice System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orion
Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Read This First Reply with quote

We have information about the Youth Justice System on our Meth DVD product, available via this website and other outlets. We hope to transcribe that content and post it as a document on this site. If anyone can assist with that we'd be happy to hear from you. Email the webmaster@crystalmethbc.ca

I an not a lawyer, but my observation is that the system moves slowly. We're talking months and even years here. There is a logic of sorts, but pretty much no one is happy with the current structure.

One goal in this Forum and the Political Education Forum is to promote reform of the system to better address the needs of kids. Currently it appears they have all the rights and none of the responsibilities. They can do what they like, when they like, how they like, with no repercussion. This is plainly wrong, and gives us the results we see around us.

This Forum is mainly for How the System Works Now. The Political Education Forum is more for How to Improve the System and effect change.
Ellen
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Detox & Treatment Reply with quote

We need more detox & treatment centres. When is government going to fund the root of the problem rather than just treating the symptons? Treating addictions will reduce funding needed for homelessness, health care, criminal justice, property loss, violence, and all other outreach activities. If someone is clean, they don't need to steal, they don't need to resort to violence or prostitution, they don't end up in our hospitals or our jails, and they will be able to obtain their own housing. And most importantly, adequate treatment facilities that are financially accessible will save lives! Time for talk is over!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Youth & the Justice System All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: