· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Why won't the Ministry help the children?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Why won't the Ministry help the children?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbwvixen
New User
New User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Why won't the Ministry help the children? Reply with quote

I seen my sister in law for the first time in about a year yesterday for my nephew's third birthday. She could have been the poster child for a crystal meth poster! Crying or Very sad I couldn't beleive how horrible she looked. Like a walking skeleton!!!

I had know her and my brother in law were users of coke, herion and meth, and at lease four times I've called social services to report them, hoping they'd do something to help the kids. At first it was my brother in law who was the big user, but he's looking much much better now! He's gained weight and looks healthy and is great with his sons. He's either quit or had cut down alot. Her on the other hand.....she was using while pregnant, and they KNEW it and didn't do anything about it!! They've been investigated at lease four or five times, the Ministry KNOWS they/she's a user, and have asked them to provide blood tests. Of course they're refused, and the Ministry told me that they can't do anything about it!! WTF???

I guess we'll have to read about the kids being killed before they'll do anything?

patty
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: testing 123 Reply with quote

SAy something........get involved............be firm................
be there for the kids............(I know it's not your job, but that's the way
love goes) get other family members involved.........ect.
kids don't really have a choice on what kind of parents they'll have.
P.S. :roll:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Testimonials - Users, Siblings, Family members All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: