· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Having big problem withdraw
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Having big problem withdraw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smash
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Having big problem withdraw Reply with quote

My girlfriend is going off a two year habit of meth (shooting up). She has a fever of 104.5 and she is starting to see things.

She did catch a virus before she went off and had a ear effection and swollen glands and now all stuffed up in the nose.

Any suggestions?
pheonix
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya- she should see a doctor, pronto...
medical advice is best served from the pros-
and it sounds like she may need a dose of anitbiotics if she is fighting a fever and infecton...don't mess around, just go.
her rigs or tracks may have let something in, ya know?
get it checked out.
let us know how it goes. Smile

as for short term-just cool cloths to her head and the back of her neck, especially...but only for her comfort on the way to see a doc.
i wouldn't suggest anything that might not benefit her, ya know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: