· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Video : Crystal Clear, Crystal Fear
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Video : Crystal Clear, Crystal Fear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Books, Movies, Meetings & Speakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clue
New User
New User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Video : Crystal Clear, Crystal Fear Reply with quote

Another powerful video - made in BC

http://www.crystalmethtaskforce.com/movies/crystalclear.html
sparkle
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Film maker Eva Wunderman won the Gracie Allen award in New York for this excellent documentary and we can arrange to show it at your staff meeting or community group, as well as several others we have in our Library, along with our own informational meth presentation which includes youth in recovery speaking of their experiences.

We are hoping to arrange a crystal meth film festival in Victoria this Spring as there are so many powerful videos and documentaries available now on this urgent topic. If you'd like to help, please email me at outreach@crystalmethbc.ca

Marilyn Erickson
Barbrasive
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal Clear was indeed a powerful film. I had the privaledge to attend the showing here in Victoria, with some of the films subjects and other compelling speakers discussing the issues afterward with the audience.

I would encourage any group or staff interested in viewing the film to have CMS put on a presentation. Idea
PaulRowker
New User
New User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: documentary on Meth - Sundance Film Festival movie Reply with quote

I saw a short film at the Sundance Film Festival this year on meth addiciton. It was amazing, and ive seen it pop up at different meth conferences too.

I got my own copy right from the filmmakers at:

http://www.mothersuperiorthemovie.com/

I have shown it to lots of people and they say it really had an effect on them.

Hope it helps-
Paul
Barbrasive
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother Superior looks good, thanks for the link. May have to cough up 15 bones, and check the flik out.

I think that is the side that isn't seen so much in media on meth...the street level hard core users are held up, but there are lots of users who are just treading water with their addiction. Some feel so trapped by keeping their fragile lives together that detox is beyond their grasp. If they have responsibilities to work and family that would crumble, the fear of being found out and having the whole fragile house of cards fold is often too much.

I wonder what the stats are here in Vic, of parents using?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Books, Movies, Meetings & Speakers All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: