· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - Min. Ed. Meth Curriculum finally beginning to appear
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Min. Ed. Meth Curriculum finally beginning to appear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Books, Movies, Meetings & Speakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orion
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Min. Ed. Meth Curriculum finally beginning to appear Reply with quote

Hi everyone

The long promised Min. Ed. Meth Curriculum is finally beginning to appear.
I'm not sure if a single kid has seen it yet, but at least they are starting to make it available to schools and teachers who 'want it'.

So no, it's not mandatory...

In other news the Crystal Meth Society has delivered its Meth Info Show
to over 12,000 school kids. I wonder could there be an opportunity for collaboration here Smile

Off topic but a new 6 bed residential care facility for CM involved youth
opens next week in Victoria. The Society played a large role in that delivery, and Thank You to the Salvation Army for stepping up as lead agency.

This May the Society and other partners host a 2 day Island Wide Meth Conference in Nanaimo. Many groups, agencies and grass roots players will attend and share ideas and best practices.

All for now Smile
Barbrasive
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update. Very Happy I wonder how I would go about getting my hands on some of this curiculum material??? I would like to make it available to a unique rehab that takes in the whole family, not just the adults. I think any meth info there would be very beneficial. Any idea who I contact?

Congrats on the beds! I am sure much work has gone into making them available.

Look forward to some word on how the conferance in Nanaimo goes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> Books, Movies, Meetings & Speakers All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: