· Meth_Conference
· Meth_Manual
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Topics
· Web Links

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/sessions.php on line 223
CrystalMethBC - Meth Information Website: Forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/header.php:32) in /raid/home/crystal/crystalmethbc/includes/page_header.php on line 495
crystalmethbc.ca :: View topic - When are you considered addicted?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

When are you considered addicted?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiilei_808
New User
New User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: When are you considered addicted? Reply with quote

I was just wondering when you are considered addicted to crystal meth because I tried it maybe twice. I have never desired it later. It's like if it's there then I'll have some. It was never because I needed it. Also I have never smoked crystal meth just snorted. After trying those couple times of crystal meth would it affect having children?. How long is crystal meth in your system?.
Please reply anyone.
Thanks,
Hiilei
sparkle
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: when do you know if u r addicted to meth? Reply with quote

hey hiilei.....some good questions.
you'll know when you're addicted when you can't stop using, and when you can't stop thinking about using.... so if you're not not at that point yet, please try not to let it get to that point. it's a big risk and not worth the potential pain to yourself and your family.

study's show that about 42% of first time users report an intense desire to use again when they first snort the drug. smoking and injecting are much more intense and often lead to addiction almost immediately because an incredible amount of dopamine is released, making you feel great at first, however when you stop using, you feel just the opposite....really really down, and you feel so awful, you just want that first rush again because you know that's what makes you feel better. that's a neurological effect and that's the start of the cycle of addiction!

84% of second time users begin a pattern of increasing use, because your body quickly builds up a tolerance to the drug and requires more just to feel the same way. that's the start of spiraling use and often binge use where you stay up for days and the amount you use escalates. again the crash is
equal to the high.

crystal meth is not a drug to experiment with. the danger and the reality is that even minimal use can lead to brain damage. you are putting neuro-toxic chemicals like rat poison, hydriodic acid, iodine and draino in your body. there's a reason that hydriodic acid is a controlled substance. It's strong enough to corrode steel, causes congenital malformation in fetuses and burns to human skin. this is reaching your developing brain if you're young, and because some whacked out cook made up a batch, you have no idea what you are inhaling or ingesting! I know of kids who've died the first time they used. kids who've died from E laced with meth, which most of it is now anyway. why would you take the risk? please don't say it's to be cool or to do what your friends are doing cuz that just makes you sound dumb when you know the danger.

whether using a couple of times would affect you reproducing, isn't something i could answer, but i think it's unlikely. what it would affect though is your unborn child if you were pregnant and didn't know it! use in the first trimester is particularly dangerous. everything depends on what was in the meth you used, how much you used, how pure it was, how long you used and what other substances or pharmaceuticals (legal or not) you were using at the same time.

The elimination half life of jib is about 11 hours (Kish) but large doses of ascorbic acid will lower urinary pH, reducing methamphetamine's half-life and thus decreasing the duration of its actions.

Hope this helps you make your own mind up about using it again..... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    crystalmethbc.ca Forum Index -> I Just Want to Talk. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: